Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sketches n' School n' Stuff

Hey, everyone! I'm back at SCAD for my last year of college (though I'm still trying to wrap my head around that fact).

Should be a great year, I already like my classes this quarter and I have great ambitions for... everything, actually.

Example: I'm working on a bunch of school-related projects right now. One such project is my friend Sean Farbolin's senior film. I'm helping him with the style of the film, and ultimately will probably be modeling, rigging, and helping composite the 3D pieces of it as well. Here's a few designs we've come up with for this sort of "dystopian patrol officer" concept we're trying to figure out:




-early designs





-designs we kinda like




-one of my favorites



-the design on the lower right is closest to what we'll probably go with thus far.




Also, here's a few quick caricatures I've done of my roommates Matt and Sagan (in that order), just trying to really push my exaggerations:










...oh, and here's a creepy drawing I did, and a caricature Sagan Lacy did of me this past summer for fun...






-by Sagan Lacy


That's it for now! I'll post more stuff as I make it. :D

Cheers!
-Nate

No comments: