Sunday, September 20, 2009

For the heck of it

I made this poster for Sean's film because I felt like it.
Two things to note:
1. That may not actually be the title, I just thought it sounded cool.
2. You'll probably want to click on the image so you can see it full-size.




I was experimenting with style, and this image happened. I'm posting it because I like it. Oh, and it's a demonstration of the rig for the robot... even though it's not moving. Anyhow, the robot model/rig etc. is completely finished and ready for animation. Now onto other elements!
(The robot is the only thing in the image that's actually 3D so far. I did everything else in Photoshop.)

Sean's website is here if you wanna see his demo reel: http://seanfarbolin.com/

Lemme know what you think!
-Nate

2 comments:

Lyle Nagy said...

very cool stuff Nate! I really like this poster and the character, it will be cool to see how this develops

Nate said...

Thanks!

We'll be making some major headway next quarter, if everything goes as planned. I'll be sure to post progress here!

Nate