Thursday, January 21, 2010


I think I say this every time I wait too long to post something, but I am really inconsistent at uploading work. Hahah...

Anywho, here's news.

1. Back at SCAD! My classes this quarter are awesome. If I remember and get around to it, I'll put samples of my work from them up here. (Caricature work, 2D VisFx animation, and eventually a new website design).

2. Project London. It is going SO well. We should be done with all the Visual Effects in a few more weeks, then there's viral marketing and whatnot and then IT'S GO TIME. Visit the site. Look around. Do it.

3. I have scrapped my original concept for my Senior film for SCAD. I have to have the entire thing done at the end of next quarter. Wish me luck.

Oh, and here's the character designs for my new film:






Cheers!
Nate

No comments: