Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Allrightythen

It's been a little while since my last post, so here's a quick update on the art life.


Finals.
What are finals?
Well, here's a few options:

a) trying to kick my butt
b) failing at kicking my butt
c) stressful
d) called "Finals" because they refer to the end. Of everything. Ever. In that regard they are like death.
e) death.
f) all of the above.

As you've probably guessed, the correct answer was (f). Have a piece of candy for participating, even if you guessed incorrectly. But sleep uneasily in the knowledge that your piece of candy is smaller than the pieces of candy the people who guessed correctly got.
...As you've probably also guessed, I haven't gotten very much sleep recently.


So!
Here's a random art for the day (it's an update of a previous post, and incidentally a final for one of my classes too):

No comments: